Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEPs) are university qualified health professionals who specialise in the delivery of exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries. AEPs provide physical activity and behaviour change support for clients with conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, depression, cancer, arthritis, COPD and many more.
Our AEP will assist you in the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries, injury prevention, strength and conditioning programs & athletic development. Our clinic supports your doctor’s Medicare management plan as well as WorkCover, Third Party claims and Private patients.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Metabolic Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Neurological Disease
- Anxiety & Depression
- Type 2 Diabetes & high blood pressure
- Recent coronary infarction/heart attack
- Chronic spinal pain, osteoarthritis, post surgical rehabilitation
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy
- Athletes or those participating in sport who are experiencing fatigue or pain
- Creating evidence based exercise & nutrition programs which are specific to the individual
- Reducing the risk of secondary health complications – focus on lifestyle modification aimed to reduce sedentary behaviour
- Improving a patient’s functional capacity and ultimately, quality of life
- Return to Work and Return to Sport programs