Before booking online, please read below to ensure you are allocated the correct appointment.
Please be aware that you cannot book pilates classes via this website. To book in for Art form Pilates, please click here
Online Booking Process
- Click on the BOOK ONLINE button which will take you through to our booking platform.
- Select the day which you would like to attend or your preferred practitioner to see available times.
- Select the desired time and click book now.
- If you are a CURRENT PATIENT but this is your first time booking online, please select new patient and complete your details. Then click book now.
- If you are a NEW PATIENT to our clinic, please select new patient and complete you details. Then click book now.
- We will be in touch to confirm your booking and any details we may need regarding your treatment.
There are some instance where we will still require you to call our reception to book an appointment. This may due to medicare, third party claims or complex injuries where we may be required to assess paper work or follow up a claim on you behalf.
Please phone us directly if you are planning to use the following for your appointment:
Chronic Disease Management Plan (EPC) for medicare
Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation